Monday, December 22, 2014

The Cult-TV Faces of: Christmas


Identified by Hugh: The Twilight Zone: "Night of the Meek"

2

Identified by SGB: The Six Million Dollar Man: "A Bionic Christmas Carol"


Identified by Hugh: Mystery Science Theater 3000

Identified by Hugh: Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
6


Identified by SGB: Star Trek Voyager: "Death Wish"

Identified by Hugh: The X-Files: "How the Ghosts Stole Christmas."

Identified by Terri Wilson: Millennium: "Midnight of the Century"


10

Identified by Hugh: Supernatural


12


13
Identified by Hugh: Grimm
15
Identified by Hugh: The Vampire Diaries
Identified by Hugh: Arrow

Identified by Hugh: Doctor Who



6 comments:

  1. Probably too late on these, but...
    1. Twilight Zone ("Night of the Meek")
    4. MST3K
    5. Lois & Clark
    8. X-Files
    11. Supernatural
    14. Grimm
    15. Dexter
    16. Vampire Diaries
    17. Arrow
    18. Doctor Who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too late at all, Hugh! And, very well done as usual! All your ids are right on the money. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. hi John,
    Merry Christmas this week to your family,

    Of those not yet identified:

    3 Six Million Dollar Man
    7 Star Trek Voyager

    I am fascinated by what 9 and 10 are?

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, SGB! I hope you have a great holiday too! Your identifications are correct (as always) my friend. #9 and #10 are from popular series in the 1990s...

      Happy Holidays, my friend!

      Delete
  3. Y'all only left one for me to identify. :-P

    9. Second season "Millennium" episode, "Midnight of the Century."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri! Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. And -- of course -- your identification perfect. That image is from Chris Carter's Millennium, and the heartfelt seasonal tale "Midnight of the Century." Great job (as usual!)

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...