Monday, October 20, 2014

The Terminator Movie Matrix







The
Terminator
T2
Judgment
Day
T3
Rise of
The Machines
Terminator:
 Salvation
Sarah
Connor
Linda
Hamilton
Linda
Hamilton
No.
Linda
Hamilton
(v.o. only)
John
Connor
No
Edward
Furlong
Nick
Stahl
Christian
Bale
Kyle
Reese
Michael
Biehn
Deleted
Scene
Only
No.
Anton
Yelchin
Friendly Terminator
No
T-800
T-850
No
New
Terminator
N/A
T-1000
(Robert
Patrick)
T-X
(Kristanna
Loken)
T-800
(Arnold)
Marcus
(Sam
Worthington)
Judgment Day
Averted
No
Yes
No
No
Dr.
Silberman
(Earl Boen)
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Cyborg
(Unintentional)
Humor
“Fuck you,
Asshole!”
“Hasta la
Vista, baby!”
“Talk to
The hand.”
No

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...