Monday, August 04, 2014

Ask JKM a Question: American Mary (2013)?


A reader, Tuomo, writes:

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have not reviewed the Canadian slasher film American Mary (2013) on your blog.  It would be interesting to hear your opinion about it.  I have not seen it, but have read about it being above average."

Tuomo, thank you for the question, and you're absolutely right: I have not reviewed American Mary here yet.  

After I received your question, I watched the film and absolutely fell in love with it. I think a part of me resisted the film because I felt it was going to be campy and silly...but it was not that kind of film at all. 

I'll go into more detail in the review, but for right now my recommendation is: see the movie.

Look for the review tomorrow morning at 6:00 am, and thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...