Monday, September 16, 2013

The Cult-TV Faces of: The Internet

Identified by Chris G. The X-Files: "2Shy."

Not Identified: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "I Robot, You Jane"

Identified by Mr. C: Millennium: "The Mikado"

Not Identified: Nightman: "The Ultraweb"

Identified by Brian: The Simpsons.

Not Identified: Freaky Links.

Identified by Brian: Dark Angel.

Identified by Brian: Doctor Who: "Rose."

Identified by SGB: Supernatural

Not Identified: Dexter.

Identified by Chris G: Veronica Mars.

Identified by Chris G: "Dexter."


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    3 Millennium: "The Mikado"

    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job, Mr. C! Yep, that's the classic season two episode of Millennium "The Mikado." Such a great show...

      Delete
  2. Only know the easy ones:
    5. Simpsons
    7. Dark Angel
    8. Doctor Who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian,

      Hey, those aren't so easy! :)

      You did a great job! All your identifications are correct. Well done...

      Delete
  3. Hi John,

    #9 Supernatural

    The answers to these will be interesting because all I can add to the ones already identified is just one.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job, SGB!

      Yeah, these are toughies, to be certain. If I didn't know the answers, I would never be able to identify them all (or even a few of them...)

      All my best,
      John

      Delete
  4. Chris G9:21 AM

    1. X-Files ("2Shy"?)
    12. Dexter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris G:

      Well done! Both your identifications are correct, my friend. Outstanding!

      Delete
    2. Chris G1:54 PM

      And #11 is Veronica Mars.

      Delete
    3. Hi Chris! Yep, that's Veronica Mars! Well-done!

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...