Monday, September 09, 2013

Television and Cinema Verities #85


"I don't think any of us were quite prepared for what happened at Comic Con. I think the whole series and the fact that a movie was coming up again, I think it was a surprise for Chris and [co-writer] Frank [Spotnitz] as well, about the degree of enthusiasm and how nuts people are still. I think that was a good indication for them that all the effort they had put in over the past months and years might have some reward in the end, with the praise and enthusiasm from the people actually showing up."

- Gillian Anderson discusses the continuing fan enthusiasm for The X-Files, in 2008, at A.V. Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...