Sunday, November 04, 2012

Back to Frank Black Book Now Available on Amazon




I received my copy of Back to Frank Black a week ago and have been stealing moments here and there to read it.  

It’s an impressively written, edited, and presented book, featuring terrific insights about Millennium (1996 – 1999) from many of those talents (writers, directors, directors of photography, actors and actresses) who made the series such a special endeavor.   The book also includes well-written, provocative and intriguing essays about the series and its implications from the likes of Gordon Roberts and Brian Dixon.  The art work -- inside and out -- by James McLean is stunning as well.  

In all, it's an absolute must-read and important next chapter in the campaign to bring Millennium back to our screens.

Back to Frank Black is available now on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. John,

    As always thank you for your support of the book and also your participation. Can't wait to read your review of the book!

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...