Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VOTE NOW!

The 2008 Sy Fy Genre Awards are now officially open for voting! You can vote once a day from now (June 25) through July 25, 2008. My series, The House Between is a competitor in the category "Best Web Production" so if you're a The House Between fan, now's the time to show the series some serious love!! We have stiff competition (most of it named Star Trek...), but make YOUR VOTE COUNT today! You can vote right here.

Thanks, and here's an image from The House Between's explosive (literally...) Season Three episode, "Devoured."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    I vote for more sneak peek pictures of season 3. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish is my command. More shall be forthcoming (as soon as I can...)!

    JKM

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...