Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Guess the Movie # 6


All righty then. Last week, readers here really nailed the "guess the movie" post quickly - on one guess!!! (Good job, Tony, for naming the movie first!) For those of you who weren't sure, It was the 1970s Nazi Zombie movie, SHOCK WAVES starring Peter Cushing. It's a good horror movie, and I recommend you rent it.

Anyway, I'll try to stump you with this photo for the time being. It's from a personal favorite of mine. Thus far, it seems like the most difficult "guess the movies" entries have been for Parasite (1983) and The Children (1980) and Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983). Which is odd, because I guess that most readers here grew up in the eighties. Yes, no?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:47 AM

    That's from IT! The Terror From Beyond Space. It's a favorite of mine, too.

    -Tony Mercer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaaaamn! That was fast, Tony. Congratulations. You got it! IT! The Terror From Beyond Space -- the precursor to Alien (1979) and a damn good movie! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...