Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CATNAP #34: Irresistible...



For some inexplicable reason, our family room is abut ten degrees cooler than every other room in our home. We rebuilt the room last May and insulated it and everything. Still, it doesn't matter what the temperature is outside - hot or cold - the family room is always chilly. Recently, we brought down a sleeping bag for one sofa to help keep us warm while we screen movies, and the sleeping bas has proven positively irresistible to the cats. Now they jockey for position to see who can sleep on it; sometimes they even sleep together on it (though I wasn't quick enough to snap a picture of Lily on it beside Ezri...). In fact, at night we have to fold it up so the kitties will come to bed. Top picture: Lila. Bottom photo: Ezri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...