Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Catnap Tuesday # 16: Lily Goes to Moonbase Alpha




Well, I spent Halloween assembling my brand new desk (after re-painting my toy-filled office), and re-arranging the displays. Anyway, my youngest cat, Lily, is the first to venture in there with the paint smell and the new furniture. I have a new desk and a new chair, and I feel like Commander Koenig sitting here at this massive work station... a feeling helped by the fact that I'm surrounded by Space:1999 collectibles.

Anyway, here's my adventurous black kitten, Lily, over the moon with me at my new set-up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment. I intend to get my hands on some of these new Product Enterprise Eagles one of these days...

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...