Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Sandman Cometh...Blogging Logan's Run: The TV Series

Well, my Kolchak and American Gothic DVD box sets haven't arrived yet (nor has Revenge of the Sith), so the blogging of those shows and the Star Wars saga will have to wait a week or two. But, starting in this space tomorrow, I'll be blogging a classic bit of 1970s science-fiction television, the short-lived Logan's Run: The TV Series, starring Gregory Harrison and Heather Menzies. Every episode, every trip to Carousel, every opportunity to Renew..you'll see it here. This space is Sanctuary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...