Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Conversations with Geeks

Just wanted to draw everybody's attention to Geek Philosophy again, this time my conversation with Geek Goddess MaryAnn Johanson. Her blog about Gen X, Geeks and pop culture is a current obsession with me, and I was honored that she selected me for the first in a series of "Conversations with Geeks."

We had a great time gabbing about our deep, dark geek secrets and other goodies on the subject. I highly recommend the blog, not just because I'm featured (as are photos from toy-filled office!!) but because I think MaryAnn is doing great things on Geek Culture. She is fast-becoming the Geek Guru to a Net-savvy generation of admirers who were first attracted to her incisive, whip-smart, so-sharp-it-stings movie reviews at Flick Filosopher and are now enjoying her delightful and funny musings on everything from the Geek/Dork/Nerd Paradigm to Friday Cat-Blogging.

I have the feeling that Conversations with Geeks - like the rest of Geek Philosophy - will soon be must-read material for the Geek Inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...